· Responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
· The Assistant Director of Food & Beverage is responsible to function as the Assistant Business Manager and Assistant Marketing Specialist for the Food and Beverage Department, to ensure that all the outlets and banquets operate successfully, in accordance with the standard of the hotel and are individually profitable.
Ideal candidate profile
· Ideally with a university degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Director of F&B, or Senior Restaurant Manager in larger operation.
· Good operational, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must, and banqueting experience an asset.