Detailed Job Description:
· Software testing using various methods and tools
· Establish a mainframe environment and automate processes to minimize variation and ensure predictable high quality code and data.
· Create technical test plans and records within automated test environments to ensure code quality.
· Quality assurance automation ensuring that the test strategy also take into account the test data, environments for Products/Services.
· Compliance with all relevant controls and standards.
· Work with Ops and Dev Engineers to ensure operational issues any design related issues are identified during testing, and addressed in a timely manner prior to implementation.
· Provide support in identification and resolution of all incidents associated with the IT service, as directed by leadership of the DevOps team
· Ensure service resilience, service sustainability and recovery time objectives are met for all the software solutions delivered.
· Responsible for automating the testing within the DevOps pipeline driving a culture of continuous improvement.
· Keep up to date and have expertise on current tools, technologies and areas like cyber security and regulations pertaining to aspects like data privacy, consent, data residency etc. that are applicable
Mainframe Testing on VSAM/CICS/JCL/COBOL build Applications
Nice to have Skills:
Insurance Domain knowledge
Test Mainframe Automation knowledge (Using TOSCA)
Agile Scrum working knowledge
Front End based Application Testing knowledge
Ideal candidate profile