The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Digital Business Services is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. Digital Business Services combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Solution Architect.
· Accountable for ensuring the products & services are supported by the right architectures and solutions meet the customer needs
· Accountable for ensuring the design of the product solutions are cost effective and maintained through the agile development lifecycle, managing the flow of the backlog of design activities
· Work with Ops Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc) are resolved and that any design related issues are addressed in a timely manner
· Convert requirements into actionable product/service requirements that feed Technology solutions development & influence service direction
· Responsible for ensuring solutions are aligned with the platform architecture and roadmap, group standards and policies and the overall enterprise architecture for their function
· Years of IT experience in financial industry of including IT Architecture and IT Development
· Experience in hands-on Software development of mission critical business applications
· Held architecture, or senior Development, Technical Design or Solution Design roles
· Ability to explain complex technical solutions to audiences at different technical knowledge
· Practitioner of agile methodologies, and
· Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
· Preparing and presenting architectural design and proposals to the appropriate review forums
· Responsible for identifying and documenting key architecture decisions and ensuring these are shared and agreed with other members of the architecture community and engineering
· Excellent documentation and presentation skills targeted at business
· Years of proven industry experience working on Cloud based solution and SaaS applications
· Strong experience in designing Cloud based solutions, API/Microservices (and API security), Full-stack design
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.