Some career choices have more impact than others.
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who'll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you'll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
This is a full time permanent role for an ambitious individual to join the team as a Recoveries Officer - 6 months secondment at our Parramatta Centre.
• Gap analysis conducted to identify areas of opportunity with regards to agency account allocations and managing agency accounts
• Drive recoveries performance through effective processing and management of accounts.
• Ensuring accounts are actioned by agent in a timely manner and within contractual SLA
• Ensuring accounts are recalled in a timely manner and within contractual SLA
• Ensuring payment files are sent to the respective agents on a daily basis
• Managing Recoveries and Debt Collection Agency inbox
• General Agency enquiries pertaining to complaints and hardship applications
• Month end reconciliation of accounts returned from respective agents
• Conduct Call Assessments and Account reviews on a monthly basis
• Conduct Call Calibrations on a monthly basis with all Debt Collection Agency's PIMs are reviewed and updated as per current processes
• Undertake special projects as allocated from time to time
• Complying with internal and external regulatory requirements at all times.
• Ensuring Desk Instruction Manuals, Local Collections Manuals & PIMs are read on a periodic basis and adhered to.
• Assist with Adhoc task for Recoveries and Back Office Support Team
Ideal candidate profile
• The Higher School Certificate or equivalent
• A proven track record of being a strong performer in a Banking/Financial Services collections environment.
• Knowledge of Debt collection guidelines, regulatory requirements and internal processes and policies
• Effective and professional communication skills, both verbal and written
• Attention to detail, ability to multi task and work under pressure maintain consistency and meeting SLA's
• Ability to communicate, liaise and build a strong relationship with internal stakeholders and external clients
• Microsoft Excel skills a must
Learn more about careers - www.hsbc.com.au/careers
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued and respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow in an inclusive environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited.