Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join as a Global Banking Postgraduate Intern.
This Internship provides practical students/fresh graduates with hands-on experience while at the same time fulfilling their practical training requirements for their Degrees/Diploma. At HSBC, we also see this as an opportunity to train and identify practical students/ fresh graduates for future hiring.
During the training period, trainees will be assigned to carry out specific projects in designated departments under proper supervision. Typically, the projects assigned will take 12 months for fresh graduates.
The trainees’ role is to provide support in carrying out day to day activities, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
The position will help support a critical business (Global Banking) to accelerate and deliver its strategic priorities, including preparation of key materials and reports for strategic reviews and senior management decision making.
This includes engagement and interaction with key stakeholders across Business, Product and Risk-related functions and the Wholesale Chief Operating Office.
The position requires the ability to obtain, review, synthesize and present data (including figures and commentary) to support senior management decision making.
A high standard of personal and written communication, including collaboration across multiple teams and stakeholders and interaction with executives.
The ability to produce a high standard of work with minimal direction and guidance.
The capacity to understand complex, dynamic and evolving situations and scenarios quickly and strategically
· Candidate must be currently pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline; CGPA of 3.0 or above, or at least second class upper
· Fluent in English; excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Ability to analyse data/information and interpret the data for business decisions
· A resourceful individual with good planning, communication and problem-solving skills.
· Ambitious plus drive and motivation to work in a fast-paced environment where winning business and meeting targets are essential
· Energetic, enthusiastic and adaptable
· Team-player with dynamic leadership capabilities
· Computer literate and able to work independently.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC takes pride in a diverse and inclusive working environment that sees our people benefit from mentoring, flexible working and the support of Employee Resource Network Groups. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
“To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Malaysia are required.”
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad