HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited
Headquartered in Shanghai, HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited is a 50-50 joint venture between HSBC Insurance (Asia) Limited and The National Trust Ltd. with a registered capital of RMB 1025 million. HSBC Life offers a comprehensive range of insurance solutions to our customers covering protection, retirement, children's education, wealth growth and management, and legacy planning.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
· Identify and capture investment & insurance (I&I) business opportunities leveraging financial planning methodology to ensure fair outcomes for all types of customers
· Engage end to end I&I service including customer needs identification, solution recommendations, application fulfillment, and follow up
· Provide specialist advice on appropriate I&I solutions to meet the family protection, education, retirement and legacy planning needs
· Delivering against demanding performance expectations across customer engagement, financial planning and new business KPIs
· Manage individual portfolio to ensure the highest rate of customer satisfaction and persistency through post-sales and ongoing customer engagement
· Build and maintain a positive team culture, through ensuring quality business referrals and referral skills among team members and broader organization
· Ensure self and team activities comply with relevant legal and regulatory requirements and meets HSBC standards and procedures
工作 职责 ：
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
· Tertiary or university level education, preferably in finance, business or a related discipline
· Certified Financial Planner (CFP) or similar certifications (AFP, EFP, CFA, etc.) will be an advantage
· Front line sales experience is preferred, especially if gained in the Insurance or Wealth Management industry
· Professionals without Wealth Management or Insurance industry experience, or fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
· Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
· Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with the ability to work effectively and independently
· Possess the ability to apply entrepreneurial and commercial thinking to deliver business performance
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in Chinese.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited