Responsible for the positioning/delivery of investment solutions to clients and prospects of the HSBC Private Bank, with the primary objectives of partnering with Relationship Managers to offer appropriate investment solutions to clients, and attracting/enhancing client relationships and profitability. Accountable for assessing client need, developing a comprehensive investment strategy, coordinating sales and execution against that strategy, and monitoring performance and appropriateness of the client's overall investment portfolio.
TO APPLY: Must apply via email by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and must reference “Job Code: 3675” to be considered.
Ideal candidate profile
Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or a related field and 10 years of experience in financial markets.
Qualifying experience must include 5 years of experience in any combination of the following:
- Experience in securities and fx derivatives
- Experience in portfolio management, brokerage or institutional sales
- Private banking business (onshore and offshore), and competitive and regulatory environment
- Experience in liquidity management
- Experience developing investment strategies and coordinating sales and execution
- Experience partnering with marketing, wealth planning, compliance and risk.
- Experience working with Argentinian clients.
Must have Fluency in written and spoken Spanish.
Must have Series 7 and Series 66, or be able to obtain within 6 months of hire/promotion
Domestic and international travel required up to 20%.