The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as an Investment Counsellor Analyst – Global Private Banking.
· Supports Investment Counsellors with client related tasks such as account reviews, investment proposal generation, translations of marketing materials, order taking and trade execution
· Supports Investment Counsellors with investment initiatives, including preparation of materials for product campaigns, switches, pitch book generation, portfolio optimizations
· Provides administrative assistance, such as meeting and business trip scheduling and organization, preparation of reports, Troika dashboards, campaign monitoring
· Maintains HSBC internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators
· Understands, follows and demonstrates compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business in which the jobholder is involved, specifically Internal Controls and any Compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance policy
· Prior experience in investment counselling within Private Banking sector
· Excellent organisation and communication skills
· Passion and interest in the financial markets
· Strong Microsoft Office skills
· Risk conscious, in particular on the trading side
· Strong analytical skills and multitasking abilities
· Team player, high achiever, quick to learn, detail oriented, positive attitude
· High level of professional and personal integrity
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.