Infrastructure Optimization for Process Tools and Automation
RBWM IT COO – Retail Banking and Wealth Management COO governs the Headcount, Technology Delivery, Financials and manages vendor spend and cost approvals across RBWM IT.
Process, Tools and Automation team in RBWM IT COO has responsibility to ensure the processes and tools used by RBWM Technology are effective and helping gain efficiency across the teams. As part of this, the team provides support to RBWM Technology teams from Service Delivery point of view.
The team is also engaged in providing reporting solutions/automations to the RBWM IT ExCo members based on the business view and type of governance intended by the RBWM COO IT stake holders.
Role and Responsibilities
· Individual will be responsible for Infrastructure optimization program for RBWM Tech COO.
· Should have strong technical knowledge in topological architecture and Operational Data system
· Inclination to Data Science and Analytics will be an upper hand for the shortlisting
· manage infrastructure optimisation targets with Service Lines in line with the annual planning process and ensure Service Lines deliver savings targets
· Analysis of monthly volumes for customer charges, governed recharges and recharges, and provision of variance explanations.
· Pro-actively build working relationships within related IT Teams, supported business teams and underpinning technical areas.
· Work towards optimization of infra and run demise of legacy systems.
· The jobholder will be required to build strong and effective relationships across a complex and senior stakeholder framework which includes the RBWM Technology CIO, RBWM Global COO / CFO, ITID and Group Technology COO providing Business Analytics and insight, whilst at the same time providing constructive challenge and an independent perspective.
· Responsible for driving and supporting a world-class Benefit Realisation framework to support the delivery of RBWM Business and RBWM Technology Infrastructure savings, Programme Reporting, recharges, implementing global standards and control across all geographies, and leveraging centres of excellence where appropriate.
· 7+ yrs. of IT experience with Good knowledge of knowledge in topological architecture and Operational Data system
· Good knowledge of ICP, AWS and GCP.
· Strong AI and ML hands on, analytical skills is a must.
· Builds maintains and develops working relationships within the stakeholders.
· Management and communication of Provable MI and metrics
· Good written & verbal communication skills
· Independent worker with a strong sense of ownership
Energy & Attitude
· Proven ability to priorities workload effectively in line with business priorities.
· ‘Can Do' attitude. Willing to turn a hand to whatever task is required.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision and to contribute to a larger team; and a flexible approach to working hours and responsibilities
· Self-motivation, and a proven rapid learning capability in a changing environment are essential.
· Drive and tenacity to ensure change is effectively implemented in a matrix environment.
· Ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively with business heads, senior managers, third party consultants, technical experts across the whole department and business users.
· Willingness to own work and problems and see through to completion and to use own initiative to resolve issues, whilst dealing with a diverse range of people.
· Strong interpersonal skills, coupled with the ability to succeed within a matrix management structure and build and maintain global team relationships.
· Ability to work with resources based in other locations.
Ideal candidate profile