Graduate Trainee Programme – Wealth and Personal Banking (UAE Nationals Only)
Some careers open more doors than others
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world's largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking for individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers' needs.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Wealth and Personal Banking team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
T he Graduate Programme is a two-year rotational programme offering ‘on the job' training experience in a fast paced dynamic environment for new and recent graduates.
The programme focuses on providing participants with professional development opportunities and real time tailored personal growth opportunities.
HSBC graduate careers provide specialist development in specific areas of the Bank's UAE operations, and whichever route you take, you'll be sure to get your career off to a great start. We will work with you to understand your areas of interest and your aspirations and offer placement opportunities available in the function of Retail Banking Wealth Management (RBWM).
· Our HSBC Graduate programmes are all underpinned by the same desire; to maximise your chances of becoming a highly effective leader in a market-leading global organisation. To help realise this goal, our graduate programme provides a range of leadership development that runs parallel to the business-specific training you'll receive.
· International Training Options : Wherever possible, we'll utilise our global reach and international colleagues to give you insights into different countries, cultures and operations. This may include attendance at courses across the Middle East and the rest of the world.
· Mentoring Scheme : You'll be assigned a senior mentor within the business. They'll have real insight into how best to manage your career, and they'll be available for advice and guidance at the times you need them most.
· Communication, Influencing and Business Partnering : This programme provides you the ability to work effectively across the organisation and will be critical to your future success. This programme will challenge your thinking and really develop your interpersonal style and skills.
· Teamwork: Maximising team performance is a skill we'll be keen to help you develop. Short courses and individual coaching will seek to help you develop your understanding of team dynamics and your impact on others.
· Job Rotations : Four six-month placements will provide you with specialist knowledge of our operations with Retail Banking and Wealth Management.
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in relevant area with min GPA 2.8/4.0.
· Knowledge of international business and various industry sectors
· Exposure to and appreciation of working in a global environment
· Strong ‘team' skills promoting an environment of co-operation and trust, overcoming resistance where encountered
· Possess analytical and financial skills
· Good prioritising, organisational and time management abilities
· Ability to make decisions
· Good verbal and written communications skills
For further details and application information please visit our careers site
At HSBC we put great emphasis on our values. Our values define who we are as an organisation and what makes us distinctive.
· Dependable - we are dependable, stand firm for what is right and deliver on our commitments
· Open - we are open to different ideas and cultures, and value diverse perspectives
· Connected - we are connected to our customers, communities, regulators and each other, caring about individuals and their progress
· These values reflect the best aspects of our 150-year heritage. They are vital to fulfilling our purpose of helping businesses to thrive, economies to prosper and ultimately helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
We believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. Different ideas and perspectives help us innovate, manage risk and grow the business in a sustainable way
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.