"At HSBC we are committed to build a culture where all employees and customers are valued regardless of gender, age, sexuality, ethnicity, disability, religious belief, background and any other aspect of personal difference”
"HSBC employees are committed to act with courageous integrity and standing firm for what is right. We are reliable, open to different ideas and cultures and connected with customers, community, regulators and with each other."
HSBC invites you to participate in our recruitment process for:
Purpose of the role.
Responsible for administrative activities to provide the necessary support to assist in certain actions, functions and responsibilities. Support the coordination of administrative and operational activities in the area, as well as provide solutions to the needs of internal customers in the area.
The holder of this position will be responsible for carrying out tasks such as the following:
· Assistance in all related to the business unit as require.
· Organizing schedules, maintaining diaries, arranging travel and accommodation
· Coordinating activities, events, resources, meetings, services and managing internal and external stakeholders
· Supporting administration, composing presentations, drafting reports and assisting with key documents such as business plans
· Deputizing at meetings and making decisions on matters relating to the business area
· Managing external relationships and service providers
· Gatekeeper or primary point of contact roles for an area
· Adhere to HSBC policies and maintain confidentiality on sensitive activities in the remit area
Ideal candidate profile
· Customer service
· High analysis capacity
· Commitment and Personal Development
· Good with others
· Sense of urgency
· Economic-Administrative Degree or related
· Experience of 3 to 5 years of experience assisting management levels
· 2 years' experience in organizing events, controlling agenda and activities for management levels
· Advanced windows office management
· Experience in management office equipment (channel calls, appointments control, agenda, and bookkeeping services)
· Carrying out, archiving and controlling files.
· 100% English. Oral and written communication is required (560 TOEFL points or 750 TOEIC points)
· Functional Experience