HSBC Bank Canada, a subsidiary of HSBC Holdings plc, is the largest and leading international bank in Canada. HSBC serves customers worldwide through an international network of around 3,800 offices in 66 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa
We help companies and individuals across Canada to manage their finances through three global business lines: Commercial Banking, Global Banking and Markets, and Retail Banking and Wealth Management.
It's this global connectivity that you will find yourself inspired and collaborating with colleagues not just locally but also across continents and cultures.
About Retail Banking & Wealth Management
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide, helping them manage their day – to day finances and save for the future. We also connect institutional and retail clients with investment opportunities through our Global Asset Management division. We are committed to building long-term relationships with our customers, offering products and services to help them reach their goals and aspirations. We continue to exponentially grow our market share in Canada year on year.
Key Objectives for Digital Analyst:
The Digital Business Analyst is responsible for conducting analysis for changes and additions that deliver best in class enhancements to Digital Channels encompassing Mobile, Public Website and Online Banking. Analysts are involved from initial scoping, discovery, documentation of requirements right through to post implementation continuous improvement.
The role requires detailed requirements analysis to translate concepts and business requirements into Digital propositions aligned to Global Digital strategies. Analysts will collaborate with other Digital teams as well as external stakeholders to deliver customer-centric journeys and digital capabilities for our customers. Analysts will support Global, regional and local markets with all activity to on-board onto continually evolving platforms, technology and adopt new features.
Operate as required across the Pipeline, Requirements and Release management verticals supporting convergence and reuse across Europe and MENA.
Own analysis activity for small to medium sized well defined initiatives and contribute to larger programmes.
· HSBC Digital Solutions internal Global stakeholders including Cross Functional Team and Discipline Leads
· HSBC Global Functions Digital Risk, Legal, Compliance, Information Security, Fraud, Data Security
· HSBC customers and prospects across the all entities
· 3rd Parties
· Highly collaborative working with all other Digital and SWD teams within HSBC Digital Solutions to co-author UCD deliverables in line with appropriate methodology.
· Indirect leadership (support/coaching) for less experienced team members contributing to optimized end to end process.
· Quality Control
· Adherence to Digital governance structures
· Identification of key risks, issues and interdependencies and providing appropriate mitigation strategies or escalating as appropriate.
Ideal candidate profile
Knowledge & experience / Qualifications:
· Experience of managing a team leading business activity to support the delivery of digital change across regions/markets
· Exceptional analytical, planning and governance skills
· Leadership experience in customer focused organizations, in disciplines such as digital, programme or change management skills motivating and inspiring others to excel
· Subject Matter Expertise of online and mobile channels, including technical, market place and customer considerations.
· Strong commercial focus, ability to balance risks vs. rewards and maximize cost effectiveness and profitability for the business.
· Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
· Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understand the implications.
· Ability to lead and influence
· Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
· Excellent understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice
· Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions (North America, LATAM, Middle East, Asia Pacific and Europe)
In 2018, HSBC Bank Canada was named one of the “Best 50 Corporate Citizens” in Canada by Corporate Knights magazine. HSBC was also the first company to be recognized as a top performer in gender diversity within the financial services sector, as part of a new Corporate Knights initiative to recognize leaders in this space.
Join HSBC, and benefit from the following:
· Career Development: Within your current role, as well as Canadian and international opportunities
· Company Reputation: Offering prestige, strength, and longevity
· Business Growth: Underpinned by our drive, and the highest banking standards
· International Connectivity and impact: Build global relationships and be a part of international initiatives
· A diverse workforce: Reflecting our belief that diversity of thought, background and perspective make HSBC a stronger organization
· Corporate Sustainability: We build our business for the long term by balancing social, environmental and economic considerations in the decisions we make