A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and service outlets, including over 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high-calibre professional to join our team as Digital Advocate.
Our employees are the most valuable resources in the bank. We are committed to providing you with the optimal workplace experience. Here is a taste of what we have on offer:
· Attractive basic salary
· Healthcare insurance coverage including yourself and your family
· Retirement benefit scheme with employer's contribution
· Employee Share Purchase Plan
· Work-life balance: 18 days paid annual leave plus other categories of leave entitlements e.g. birthday, marriage, maternity and paternity, study, volunteer work
· Preferential interest rate for staff housing loan of up to 120% of property valuation or purchase price
· Recognizable corporate training and development program
· Progressive career advancement opportunities
· Promote digital services sign-up to customers
· Educate and support customers on self-serve transactions
· Act as the subject matter expert to answer customer enquiries on digital services
· Manage the queue and branch hall traffic by directing customer to service points
· Provide quality customer services, support administration and operational activities at the branch according to the established procedures and the Bank's standards
· Assist the branch in achieving the sales targets through referrals or cross-selling.
Ideal candidate profile
· University degree / Associate degree holders, and fresh graduates are welcome; or HKCEE / HKDSE holders with at least one year of working experience, preferably in customer facing role
· Tech savvy and keen on developing digital knowhow and understanding of the latest digital and mobile technologies and trends in the market
· Strong service and sales orientation, self-motivated with good communication skills
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
· High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers.
Work location will be subject to change and to be decided by Line Management upon joining.
To apply, please read carefully the ‘Note on Collection of Personal Data and Information' available in the careers page of our Hang Seng website : www.hangseng.com and submit your online application by clicking “Apply Now”. You can also visit our website for further details about career opportunities with the Bank. Applicants who are not contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information provided by applicants will be used only for recruitment purposes and will be used strictly in accordance with the Bank's personal data policies, a copy of which may be obtained by the applicant upon request. Unless otherwise instructed in writing by the applicant concerned, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank and its related companies. The personal data of unsuccessful job applicants may be retained for a maximum of two years from the date when the job application is rejected and such data may be retained for a longer period if there is a subsisting reason that obliges the Bank to do so, after which the personal data will be destroyed.