The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we’re leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
To cope with our expansion, we are now seeking a high calibre professional and self-motivated DevOps Engineer to join our team.
· Align with DevOps and Agile delivery approach, tooling and practices adoption
· Follow the delivery control guideline required by HSBC
· Ensure compliance and regulatory requirements are met
· Advise new best practices, processes, operating model, techniques, products, services, technologies and standards where needed against identified use cases, via the appropriate governance bodies
· Refactoring and continuous improvements of the code and processes is vital
· Ensuring that risks are identified and mitigated or acknowledged as part of the agile development lifecycle
· Contributing to the ongoing support of the Asia applications and ecosystem
· Keen to collaborate with others, and you’ll give thought about how software fits into the bigger picture
· Be able to demonstrate you can work with distributed teams
· IT experience, Agile principles and processes and leading teams in agile at-scale methods using DevOps tools and process
· Understanding and practical experience working with DevOps toolset and frameworks and use of tools such as GitHub, Jenkins, Ansible, SonarQube, Tosca etc. to manage the pipelines and code lifecycle interventions
· Experience in Private or Investment banking would be preferred
· Familiarity with the HSBC standards and processes would be useful
· Production Support experience on banking systems would be an advantage
· Able to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with good command of written and spoken English. Mandarin will be a plus
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.