RR # & Job Code
207463 / 0000DQIZ
Hiring Manager &
External Email ID
HSS Fee Billing and Revenue Management
ORMB Solutions Engineer
No of Positions
Securities Services provides robust and reliable solutions that enhance performance and mitigate risk, today and in the future. Working with institutional investors, banks, insurance companies, governments and multinational corporations, Securities Services offers a range of fund administration, global custody, sub-custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency services.
HSS are looking for an Oracle Revenue Management & Billing (ORMB) Solutions Engineer to help support our business as we adopt a new enterprise wide billing cloud platform. This role will be responsible for performing reviews of existing manual processes with a view to automate on the ORMB solution. The role holder would be expected to bring to the surface out of the box functionality and features within the platform as we implement the solution globally. The solutions engineer will be part of a global team that drives the technical solution design and documentation of ORMB solution, functionality and features.
Prior implementation experience in Oracle Revenue Management & Billing (ORMB) product for financial services industry, preferably with banking background who has been involved with at least one end to end implementation, having supported the ORMB product for at least 4-5 years with extensive experience in the product.
Individual Operational Skills Needed
· Strong consultation and problem solving skills
· Be resourceful and innovative quickly and creatively adapting to the changing landscapes in Information Technology.
· Sets and conveys clear goals and monitors progress; is accessible and supports other team members; obtains results and adds value to the organization by making timely and sound decisions and influencing others.
· Have concern for ensuring accuracy, clarity and quality of work reflecting an underlying drive to increase efficiency and track organizational measures.
· Leverages others' strengths and experiences to achieve team goals; co-operates with colleagues and shares resources.
· 4-5 years of experience in ORMB is required
· Should have good technical understanding of ORMB product
· Should have hands on experience in design and development of interfaces and conversions
· Should be able to work with global teams and work with Legacy systems team to design a robust and well- rounded Integration Solution
· Good communication skills (written and verbal) is required.
· Strong experience in Development of Oracle Revenue Management & Billing (ORMB).
· Technical skills required include working in a J2EE environment, Oracle, UNIX, SQL.
· Experience in system integration, fit-gap analysis, conversion from legacy systems, exposure to billing complexities, accounting etc. is highly recommended.
· Proven experience in system design, development and configurations across multiple applications and platforms.
· Proven ability to develop solutions working with various technology partners to ensure success of the project.
· Experience in data analysis and gap analysis
· Anticipates and identifies opportunities for improvement
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Collaborates with geographically diverse associates and external vendor partners to get work accomplished
· Experience working in the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) environment will be a plus.
· Work with the ORMB Administrators/DBAs on performance tuning, enhancements, maintenance patches, and production support.
· Should have good understanding in Off the shelf ORMB API's
· Should have good understanding on the security authentication within ORMB (OAUTH/Basic Authentication)
Ideal candidate profile