• Working in a small offshore team of developers, that is assigned to the German Core Banking project (long term project till 2023)
• Analysis and review of the consolidated requirements (by departments as well as module managers) and validation of feasibility with regard to introducing SAP modules of the S/4 HANA generation (Transaction Banking, Core Banking, Financial Accounting, Analytical Banking).
• Technical design of business functions according to specification from the Core Banking project
• Creating new developments and enhancements in a complex SAP / non-SAP software architecture
• Independent and highly motivated in ABAP programming and continuous development of interfaces and additional topics
• Support, maintenance and troubleshooting (2nd level support)
• Carrying-out source code reviews and tests to ensure the quality standards and identify risks
• Close coordination with project managers of the SAP modules as well as with other involving parties such as project & operation teams, module managers etc.
• Graduate (bachelor or master) of (economic) computer science or a similar field of study
• Minimum years of SAP development experience (Senior 5 years, junior 3 years)
• Fluent English
• Ideally experience in the development and customization of SAP financial modules from Core Banking (Account management, business partner) or Analytical Banking;
• Highly committed, strong resilience, flexibility and strong communication and teamwork skills
• Distinctive service and success orientation as well as a responsive and comprehensive customer-oriented mindset
• Enjoy working on complex issues combined with a self-motivated/organized working attitude
Ideal candidate profile