"At HSBC we are committed to build a culture where all employees and customers are valued regardless of gender, age, sexuality, ethnicity, disability, religious belief, background and any other aspect of personal difference”
"HSBC employees are committed to act with courageous integrity and standing firm for what is right. We are reliable, open to different ideas and cultures and connected with customers, community, regulators and with each other."
HSBC invites you to participate in our recruitment process for:
The process controller is accountable for the BAU operation of automated processes. The role holder is responsible for establishing operational standards and monitoring routines to track operational and performance metrics. The role holder ensures that all processes are running as planned/scheduled, monitoring capacity and performance of the virtual workforce against SLAs.
• Reports directly to the Digital Operation Centre lead
• The Process Controller does not functionally manage a team of professionals but will manage the workload of the virtual workforce (Robots)
Development of Automation solutions in the LATAM region and the ongoing maintenance of live solutions built in that DOC.
The size of the team will grow as demand for more automations is identified. This will initially start with RPA resources but may well increase to include other automation technologies such as Workflow, Digital forms and Cognitive
Daily activities are as follows in their Digital Operations centre
· The RPA live environment (running processes, maintaining resource PCs, viewing logs etc)
· Case Management, managing and allocating process workloads
· Managing and investigating exceptions (Business and System Exceptions)
· Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and assisting in the provision of timely responses and solutions as required.
· Acting as first line support for live process issues
· Working with the DOC lead in issue management to organise working group, conference calls and actions through to issue resolution
Ideal candidate profile
Understanding of RPA technologies, the operational processes and when RPA should be used (desirable)
Knowledge of the enterprise's business operations
Previous experience within RPA (+6 months) (desirable)
Proven track record in a similar role would be advantageous
The role requires an articulate individual; comfortable dealing with management
Strong written and verbal communication skills required
Excellent interpersonal skills required
Must be well organised and able to multi-task effectively and efficiently
Experience in negotiation and conflict management
Ability to problem solve, clearly articulate requirements, and implement and drive change
Energy, enthusiasm, and drive
Qualifications and Accreditations