In this role, you will:
· Contributes to the broader strategy and agenda, has a deep understanding of the external environment and the relevant business/HR's current and strategic agenda and vigorously ensures that Learning strategies directly support this agenda.
· Roles and responsibilities as Learning Delivery Team Leader partnering with Business/Function/HTS on the training roadmap and delivery.
· Evaluates and adapts internal and external best practice to drive the development and quality of Learning services as a major contributor to a world-class business, valued by HSBC and admired by the market.
· Acts as a role model for HSBC's values by leading with courageous integrity and embedding the values in day to day operation.
· Ensures compliance with regulatory and HSBC policies. Ensures learning governance (direction, stakeholder management, prioritization).
· Develops, improves and deploys innovative learning products and processes, aligned across HSBC as appropriate, and works with Business to operationalize.
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.
Ideal candidate profile
· A bachelor degree with a post-graduate qualification in HR/Psychology/Organizational Development and/or business disciplines is preferred.
· Successful track record of delivering world class Learning interventions.
· Deep specialist expertise and leadership experience in fast paced learning environment.
· Fluency in Mandarin is mandatory and the basic ability in English is desirable.
· Demonstrates keen awareness of market trends and best practices, confident in stretching beyond comfort zone, incorporates multiple perspectives and broader picture in evaluating and solving problems.
· Demonstrates a broad understanding of the businesses' products and services; able to articulate business value of learning initiatives and make commercially sound judgment to advise businesses.
***Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Guangdong) Ltd. GSC China***