In this role, you will:
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
· Accountable for ensuring the products & services are supported by the right architectures and solutions meet the customer needs.
· Accountable for ensuring the design of the product solutions are cost effective and maintained through the agile development lifecycle, managing the flow of the backlog of design activities.
· Work with Ops Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect related issues, etc) are resolved and that any design related issues are addressed in a timely manner.
· Convert requirements into actionable product/service requirements that feed Technology solutions development & influence service direction.
· Responsible for ensuring solutions are aligned with the platform architecture and roadmap, group standards and policies and the overall enterprise architecture for their function.
Customers / Stakeholders
· Work closely with the Pinnacle CEO/COO to assist in strategic decision making
· He/she will work with and engage with the following partners: Business (Squad) Leads, Data and Analytics teams
· Collaborate with Data & Analytics squad and provide support as required.
· Manage and build strong relationships with key stakeholders in each LoB
Leadership & Teamwork
· Be an effective team player through clear communication, performance management, development plans and rewards/recognition
· Cultivate an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand
· Build a culture of continuous improvement in customer experience and functionality deployment
· Drive collaboration with different LoBs in HK and mainland China
· Seek opportunities to integrate, simplify and streamline relevant activities
· Work in a flexible manner to build capability and progress objectives, while not losing sight of the profitability and productivity outcomes
· Act in a manner that transparently promotes HSBC's Values and Principles
Operational Effectiveness and Control
· Engage in regular reviews to identify key risks, issues and interdependencies. Determine and apply appropriate mitigation strategies
· Ensure regular and positive engagement with key support functions such as Risk, Compliance and HR
· Implementation of Global Standards, Financial Crime Compliance and Risk policies / requirements
HSBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. We encourage applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of, but not limited to, their gender or genetic information, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, social status, medical care leave requirements, political affiliation, people with disabilities, color, national origin, veteran status, etc., We consider all applications based on merit and suitability to the role.
Ideal candidate profile
Strong competency and experience in Business Architecture and solutioning.
Good understanding of the China financial industry and consumer behavior.
Customer-focused; results-oriented; ability to deliver within deadlines.
· Relevant experience in solutioning within HSBC.
Strong thought leadership and creativity, with a clear commercial focus.
Ability to deliver senior management-ready materials.
· Strong communication skills.
Strong competency in professional project planning, and other project management skills.
Flexibly when managing shifting or competing priorities.
Proven ability to build strong relationsips across stakeholder groups.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
· Strong Analytical and Presentation skills.
· Energetic, positive attitude and team player.
· Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
***Issued by HSBC Electronic Data Processing (Guangdong) Ltd. GSC China***