Associate GM Corporate Sales – Global Markets
· Identify sales opportunities that address specific needs for our clients and managing from identification to point of sale and through post trade process
· Service a portfolio of Strategic, Focus, and Transactional clients
· Manage and develop relationships with transactional clients, including those serviced over e-platforms for flow based business.
· Provide day to day sales coverage using the full suite of GMCS offerings and support team members to do the same
· Deliver services and solutions that meet client needs and where necessary leverage the bank's depth of product expertise and Thought Leadership
· Develop trusted relationships with clients to drive revenue growth and greater product penetration
· Collaborate with other internal stakeholders, including Relationship Managers, Global Liquidity & Cash Management (GLCM), and Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF) , to service client needs and improve share of wallet
· Drive efficiency and profitability by championing adoption and use of relevant service offerings to meet client needs, for example migrating transactional business to the self-service e-capability, coordinating with CRS for more complex balance sheet structuring solutions, or identifying further opportunities for the offshore capability to support GMCS
· Grow deep and broad customer relationships to enhance the HSBC franchise and generate value added business
· Build and maintain business relationships with clients in assigned area of responsibility
· Act on and escalate unusual / unacceptable activity or behaviour by clients and HSBC staff
· Comply with the Front Office Supervision Control Policy and vigilant operation of Front Office supervisory tasks
· Ensure compliance monitoring is in place, including processes for management of operational risk, in accordance with HSBC and regulatory standards
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance, Economics or related field
· At least 5 years work experience or more in related fields in Banking and Financial Business. Direct working experience as Corporate sales is a plus
· Ability in Chinese language in proficient level is a plus
· Resourceful, energetic, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
· Ability to develop practical, cost effective solution to complex issues.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.