The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Within Wealth and Personal Management, Broking Services provides full investment services in stocks, bonds, currencies, precious metals, commodities and derivatives to retail, corporate customers and financial intermediaries. As a leading full service broker dealer in Hong Kong, our investment services include advisory, execution, risk and portfolio management, custodianship, and margin financing.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as Assistant Sales Support Manager.
In this role, you will:
· Assist in supervising Sales Support Team and resources planning
· Assist and support Sales Management office in implementing strategies and meeting business objectives
· Coordinate and work with the other departments to prepare Management Information Reports
· Contribute to complete ad hoc projects requested by Sales Management Office
· Ensure reports for front office teams are accurately administered and submitted on time
· Assist sales force to support the customer services on account Opening and settlement instructions
· Disseminate Sales related information and tasks to Sales Team for action and monitor their progress
· Assist Sales Management Office to conduct review of difference type of clients
· Customer due diligence and Know Your Customer process
· Conduct Customer Risk Profiling Questionnaire
· Handle customer complaint
· Manage customer hotline for enquiry and case follow-up
· Arrangement on Management Information reports
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
· Undergraduate degree
· Solid experience in Sales Support, Customer Due Diligence, and Know Your Customer functions
· Preferably with SFC License RA1
· Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
· Self-motivated and pragmatic with ability to work independently and under pressure
· Good communication skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.