HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited
Headquartered in Shanghai, HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited is a 50-50 joint venture between HSBC Insurance (Asia) Limited and The National Trust Ltd. with a registered capital of RMB 1025 million. HSBC Life offers a comprehensive range of insurance solutions to our customers covering protection, retirement, children's education, wealth growth and management, and legacy planning.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
The job holder is responsible for
(1) service/system enhancement, operational design and procedure establishment in operations relevant areas to ensure timely and effective delivery of business projects;
(2) supporting on business initiatives of operational model setup for new product and business;
(3) process management for migrated BAU processes and identifying and implementing re-migration opportunities to facilitate overall operations development.
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
· Bachelor degree or above
· Five years or above project or insurance operation related work experience
· Good understanding of project life cycle
· Good understanding of insurance business services and operations
· Awareness of project management tools and best practice techniques
· Effective communication, inter-personal and negotiating skills
· Sound decision making and problem solving ability
· Experience of managing project resources using appropriate communication and planning skills
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Company relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Life Insurance Company Limited