The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at HSBC. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfill your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Our sector-focused Banking relationship managers provide a single coverage point for multi-national clients. With our global capabilities and footprint, vast expertise and local knowledge, our Banking teams connect clients to the products and services that meet their global financial needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as Analyst, Leveraged and Acquisition Finance.
· Conduct credit, due diligence, financial modelling analyses
· Prepare marketing materials and client presentations, and support the deal originators to secure business mandates
· Support loan syndications team in assessing market liquidity, investor appetite and pricing to support event / underwritten transactions
· Assist in execution and distribution of syndicated loans, including formulation of underwriting and sell-down strategies, book running, handle documentation, risk analysis, execute loan closing etc
· Prepare market commentary on loan market updates
· Cultivate network with investors for syndicated loan distribution
Ideal candidate profile
· University graduate (Bachelor's degree at minimum)
· Knowledgeable of financial analysis including pricing dynamics
· Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese, with strong writing, communication and presentation skills;
· Excellent analytical, mathematical skills with detailed-oriented, problem-solving capabilities
· Good interpersonal skills, articulate and self-assured with an ability to interact with different levels of clients, both investors and borrowers, colleagues and market peers
· Self-motivated, committed to work, pleasant, stable and mature.
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Hong Kong is required.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working, and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.