VSB Technical Support
Within the family there is a range of technical on-site/bench functions. The family of jobs is focused on managing the onsite/bench delivering of hardware support services, post-sales or break-fix service delivery support, installation and configuration for customer environments. Deliver reactive activities according to Service Level Agreement to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty. They provide direct post-sales on site technical support for reactive customers. Each position maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by ensuring clear business and technical solution alignment, clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met. Jobs are responsible for company Total Customer Experience as well as account retention.
· Interact with Customer to ensure Customer satisfaction following established procedures.
· Perform installations, reinstallations, maintenance, and repairs on Customer equipment.
· Configure system hardware, software and network components.
· Deliver standard services.
· Provide advanced product support for volume products.
· Provide break-fix reactive support and installation for low-end/mid- end and high-end products .
Education and Experience Required:
· Minimum Diploma/ Associate Degree (technical field) equivalent with 1-2 years of working experience in related fields, or Degree holder with less than 1 year relevant working experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Relevant product/company knowledge.
· Basic and complex troubleshooting skills.
· Basic analytical and communications skills.
· Proficient in professional oral, written and telephone communication skills.
· Fundamental presentation skills.
· Ability to gather relevant information systematically and to solve problems, anticipate needs, develop and propose solutions and gain agreement.
· Ability to build and maintain ongoing relationships with customers, peers and support partners.
· Ability to effectively interact and communicate with people at all levels.
· Perform reporting and administrative functions. Manage time effectively.
· Assist the customer with ongoing product training on device features and best practices during routine preventative maintenance or break/fix engagements.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.