We are looking for a talented UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
You will partner with interaction designers, subject matter experts and software engineers to help define and deliver new features, test new concepts and assist with final implementation. You will be a crucial link between product design and product development, serving as the design team’s ambassador to developers and the development team’s ambassador to the other designers. You will execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering. Conceptualizing original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
What you get to do
· Engage Software QA Specialists in the creation of automated test suites
· Work with Product Management to lead cross-functional problem solving to create designs. Translates business requirements and strategy documents into simple, concise and compelling user experience solutions.
· Create annotated wireframes to communicate initial concepts to key stakeholders and engineering, and then translate wireframes into high-fidelity visual mockups and interactions.
· Responsible for translating flows and wireframes to depict interaction solutions that are in line with business and technical requirements.
· Work with engineers to implement the design, including testing and visual QA of the builds.
· Provide scalable design solutions to cover platform and growth of product over time.
· Own User Design projects end to end from concept, to design, to development, and UAT
· Leverage data, usability testing, and focus groups to form a deep understanding of customer behaviors and pain points.
· Brainstorm, planning and designing A/B tests to improve conversion and member engagement.
· Communicate interaction details of approved prototypes to dev teams
· Engage with engineers on final development outcomes
· Visual Expression/Communication
· Analytical Thinking
· Mastery of Information Design
· Research techniques
· Project Management
· User modeling
· Knowledge of Usability Testing Principles
· Agile and resilient with the ability to take criticism and use it to improve designs and solutions
· Able to multitask and work in a fluid, fast-paced environment
· Well-versed in classic design principles and innovative design trends
· Excellent executive communication skills (in video-conferences, in person, in email, in documentation)
· Ability to thoroughly understand search functionality and visual display of data
· Salesforce UI Lightening Web Component experience
· Understanding of SAFE development principles
· Expertise in mobile application experience design
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Factors, Computer Design, Development or Engineering required
· 3+ years of experience executing UI and visual design
· Proven work experience as a Web, UI/UX, Mobile Designer or similar role
· Top-notch portfolio (showing your design from ideation to design architecture to completion)
· Proficiency in visual design discipline – typography, grids, color theory, iconography
· Proficiency in Sketch, Axure 9, Axure Cloud, InVision, CSS3, Visio, PowerPoint
· Excellent PC skills required
· Understanding of support and software as a service websites
· Experience preparing detailed competitive and consumer experience analyses
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.