User Experience Designer
Responsible for researching, planning and producing user experience designs for Infosight.
Responsible for gaining user insights and leveraging them to drive design direction or improve existing designs. Work within this job family falls into two major categories: (1) enhancements - changes to original design and extensions to existing programs. (2) new experience designs.
· Contributes to all stages of user experience design and development for a set of complex products, including experience/information architecture, validation, and specifications.
· Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with user experience design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and user experience.
· Provides domain-specific expertise and overall user experience design leadership and perspective to cross-team projects, programs, and activities.
· Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and design language into projects and activities in the user experience design organization.
· Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business, Design, Human Factors Engineering, Social Sciences research, or equivalent.
· Typically 4-8 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Broad experience with application of design theories, principles, and concepts to a portfolio of multiple information technology and consumer products and services designs.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Reviewing and evaluating designs for alignment with overall product architecture; recommending and implementing changes to designs and technology to improve product quality and overall user experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate user experience data, design proposals and product specifications and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.