Technical Solutions for HPE - Graduate Program
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. Our service excellence, with consistent globally delivered standardized services guarantees clients peace of mind, while our ability to drive innovation ensures clients a compelling strategy for the future. Now we are looking for a Support Engineer to join our dynamic team, part of Customer Solution Center.
Technical Consultant Job Description
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation. Working with a varied and prestigious client base, you will be extremely customer focused, putting them at the centre of everything you do.
How you’ll make your mark:
· You will be the first level technical support for customers, problem solving any issues
· You will consult with your customers, understanding the business need, in order to evaluate the impact of the technical issue and assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence
· You will represent HPE in all customer interactions – responding to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, giving a great customer experience
· You will be a team player – supporting your team and the wider sales pursuit to meet SLAs and goals
· You have a bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications or other equivalent Engineering
· 1 – 5 years’ experience
· You are passionate about delivering great customer service
· You are interested in software and hardware, with a knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices, and the desire to develop in a technical field
· You are a great written and verbal communicator, in both Spanish and English
· You are a good problem solver, able to manage your time effectively and enjoy working in a fast paced, collaborative environment
What we can offer you:
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers .
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.