Technical Consultant - Graduate Program
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
In a typical day as a Technical Consultant, you would
· Be responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager
· Lead the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer
· Coordinate implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions in one of the following work domains: networks, applications or platforms
· Provide advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions
· Collect and determine data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements
· Engage in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often need to develop new methods to apply to the situation
· Own and manage knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project), ensure team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of projects
· Coach others in area of expertise and regularly produce internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components and modules, etc.
· Create and support sales activities and will manage these activities by providing qualitative and quantitative information for successful sales
· Communicate with internal and external senior management confidently and demonstrates the professionalism of the job family
If you are…
· Good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen. You are aligned to our core values.
· Holding a Bachelor degree in Computer Science: Telecommunications or Informatics
· You must have finished your bachelor in the last 12 months
· Understanding, at a detailed level, all architectural dependencies of technologies in the customer’s Information Technology (IT) environment
· Showing a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
· Able to complete solution implementation independently, as well as manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements
· Fluent in Spanish and English
Join us and make your mark!
A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
Diverse and dynamic work environment
Work-life balance and support for career development
An amazing life inside the element!
Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.