Supply Chain Order Management Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
This role is responsible for execution and risk analysis of the NA HIT Backlog with Juarez manufacturing sites. Contributes to quarterly revenue attainment, opportunity identification, risk assessment and data accuracy improvements. Accountable for minimizing aged and distressed orders within the backlog. Partners with stakeholders to identify and implement business process improvements to effectively manage large backlog and maximize quarterly revenue. Collaborates with cross functional teams to achieve desired results and drive actions to closure. Works on-site regularly with Juarez factories. Participates in the process by which orders are scheduled and then released to the factory for timely fulfillment. Tracks and manages business metrics for the organization.
· Works on-site in Juarez regularly with ODM Order Management teams.
· Manages a broad range of moderately complex supply chain processes, such as material planning, commit logic accuracy and clean order execution.
· Identifies opportunities for process improvement and develops recommendations.
· Independently executes the demand and supply matching activities, connecting planning to execution, and identifying issues and their impact.
· Drives backlog management.
· Performs root cause analysis regularly and presents information to management.
· Contributes to Business Unit post mortem information monthly with justification on missed shipments.
· Partners with manufacturing teams to maximize shipments and clear backlog within defined metric goals.
· Contributes to new process implementation or project based work by partnering with manufacturing to insure adherence and accuracy upon execution. Reviews control measures regularly.
· Reviews performance metrics on a regular basis, identifying opportunities for improvement.
· Contributes to priority projects with complex analyses and assists in developing recommendations.
· Mentors junior-level staff.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
· Typically 4-6 years of experience in a supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Bi-lingual in Spanish/English preferred but not required.
· Strong understanding of supply chain processes (plan, source, make deliver).
· Very strong analytical and data modeling skills.
· Very Strong communication and influencing skills; mastery in English and local language.
· Proven relationship management skills.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
· Strong project management skills to lead cross-functional teams; recognized as Subject Matter Expert.
· Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
· Strong understanding of the company's overall supply chain strategy.
· Extensive understanding of Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Available to Promise (ATP) and master scheduling.
· Thorough knowledge of inventory analysis.
· Developed leadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and shared values/ purpose, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexibility/ work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.