Software Sales & Services Operations Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, focused and dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world. What sets us apart? Our people. Our people’s relentless commitment to partner, innovate, and act. If solving the world’s biggest technology challenges sounds like the right career path for you, read on.
We’re looking for a Software Sales & Services Operations Analyst.
Assigned to customers or partners as a focal point for operational aspects for the business relationship and may assist in driving the operational strategy for their assigned customer and participate in key negotiations. Provides process consulting expertise to project and account teams in developing the customer solution and to enable the efficient execution of operational processes. Advocates the customer/partner view, expectations and provides feedback to the development/improvement of processes and capabilities. Understands and analyzes account financials. May manage top level escalations by interacting with company management and the customer/partner side. Examples of operational topics handled in this job family can be; provide consultancy and support to an account that wants to centralize the purchasing of hardware or service agreements, work with the account as well as internal stakeholders to implement new business models / supply chain models, implement processes and procedures with the account supporting the company’s policies related to compliance and global trade, advocate the customer/partner requirements in the development of automated solutions (web based, EDI).
· Manages the operational business relationship of large accounts, often with global/regional reach; serves on account team, providing operational perspectives.
· Plans and leads business analyses and provides recommendations to sales teams and business units.
· Acts as a point of escalation and collaborates with other functions to drive resolution of operational issues of high complexity, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
· Represents the customer/partner needs and provides business requirements to projects of high complexity, and conducts post-project evaluations.
· Prepares and runs operational performance reviews with the customer/partner and drives improvement plans.
· Consults and advises on operational matters of high complexity to internal clients up to the Director level.
· Proactively communicates operational process changes to customers/partners and internal clients; drives the implementation phase.
Education and Experience Required:
· 2-4 years of experience supporting sales and professional services in a Software business
· Typically 6-10 years of related experience, preferably in supply chain, customer service, procurement or financial management.
· Global / Regional accounts or large, complex domestic accounts.
· Project management experience preferred.
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Excellent communication skills (e.g. written, verbal, presentation); mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
· Excellent Leadership, negotiation and influence skills.
· In-depth understanding of core company businesses and the revenue cycle.
· Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Strong project management, problem solving, and analytical skills.
· Strong ability to collaborate and network with other groups and functions to reach business objectives, in support of the customer/partner requirements.
· Strong ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with external customers/partners up to the Director level.
· Solid financial and business acumen.
· Proven ability to identify and implement customer-specific process improvements.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and shared values/ purpose, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexibility/ work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers .
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.