Security Software Development Intern
College/University Graduate hires (within 12 months of graduation per the company's definition) undergoing a specific training and development path within the EMEA Graduate Program.
University students enrolled in a Masters advanced degree program who are working in a technical or non-technical internship role at the company during their study or in summer breaks between university semesters.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelors degree 2nd year of Master's program completed.
Skills & Experience
· IEEE 802.11 Protocols
· Wi-Fi Security , Cloud Security or Security in general
· Must have a desire to learn and contribute in 802.11, Networking Protocols
· Skilled in one or more of the C, C++, Python Programming Languages
· Knowledge of Kubernetes, Cloud Orchestrations would be helpful
· Work across different HPE Products (Solution-level) and teams.
· Hands on experience or exposure to different operating systems such as Windows, Linux, iOS and Android.
· Work on an overview of WLAN Solutions provided by HPE Aruba and understand various use cases in the market.
Suggested focus areas:
· Self-motivated, Self-starter, Self-organized
· Disciplined approach to software development.
· Good documentation skills.
· Works effectively with cross functional and remote team members.
· Recognizes importance of internal and external deadlines.
· Must be able to take guidance from senior engineers within the team and execute to the plan
· Strong logical and creative problem-solving skills, good oral and written communication skills and excellent analytical skills
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.