Sales Processing Associate
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
· Provides general support for sales processing activities for an assigned business area or group.
· Demonstrates mastery in multiple sales processing areas, including: pricing and creating quotes for less- to moderately-complex deals
· registering information and producing documentation
· order execution, billing and invoice production
· configuration of order systems according to process standards and any customization as specifically directed
· Reviews data entered into paper and electronic sales processing and documentation systems to ensure that required fields are complete and correct
· identifies and communicates errors and deficiencies to stakeholders for resolution
· Creates and maintains regular order reports, dashboards, and specialized documentation
· researches and provides information in response to requests from sales leadership
· Provides guidance to less-experienced staff members
Education and Experience Required:
· High school or equivalent secondary education certification required
· Bachelor's degree preferred.
· Typically 2 - 4 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Advanced administrative skills, including data review and proofreading and overall document and information management
· Proficient with standard word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software packages
· Expert user of electronic sales documentation, order management, and bid and quote systems and tools, including regular and ad hoc reporting and data search
· Thorough understanding of basic order processes, systems configurations and documentation requirements
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in English and local language.
· Ability to effectively communicate issues and negotiate resolution with local management.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.