Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
In the Global Operations Group, we deliver superior experience to our customers and partners making Operations a source of competitive advantage for HPE, in close partnership with Global Sales. The Supply Chain business unit defines high-impact, long-term digital supply chain architecture strategies at the global, regional and operational level. We establish and manage cross-functional, cross-regional teams to design and implement end-to-end supply chain capabilities, network design and architecture strategies.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Quality Engineer to join our APJ regional organization. He / she would be responsible for ensure of manufacturing processes and production processes with compliance standards requirements.
Ensures compliance of manufacturing and production processes with internal and external safety, quality and regulatory standards requirements for APJ distribution.
Ensure methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of production processes, production equipment and finished products.
Performs analysis of reports and quality data to identify trends and recommend updates or changes to design, test, manufacturing, quality standards and procedures when necessary.
· Leads project teams that comprised of internal and outsourced manufacturing partners responsible for the integration of quality requirements, processes, and practices into the manufacturing, and continuous improvement of products and solutions.
· Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced partners for quality and product manufacturing.
· Reviews and evaluates product and solution designs and production activities for potential quality issues; provides tangible feedback based on results and root-cause analysis and designs and implements solutions to improve product quality and mitigate risk of failures.
· Drives innovation and integration of new technologies and quality initiatives into projects and activities in the manufacturing engineering organization.
· Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
· Lean, Six Sigma black belt or equivalent preferred.
· Possess minimum 7 years work experience and above
Knowledge and Skills:
· Extensive experience with using engineering tools and software packages to test, design, and evaluate products and processes
· Excellent analytical, statistics, and problem solving skills.
· Conducting reviews of material specifications, hardware and electrical component design and processes, and industry quality standards and methodologies.
· Evaluating forms of empirical and root-cause analysis, modeling, testing methodologies, and quality standards to validate product designs, specifications, and processes.
· Ability to effectively communicate quality architectures, plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.