Product Marketing Manager
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT solutions to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Our mission is to empower our customers with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Are you looking for a unique, truly innovative role? What if it could be with one of the most impactful IT companies in the world? Then we have the right opportunity—we are looking for Product Marketing Manager.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our Product Marketing Management team and work in areas of enterprise storage, hyperconverged infrastructure, data management, analytics/AI, and cloud data services. We are at the forefront of IT innovation helping organizations digitally transform with data and infrastructure modernization across hybrid cloud, hyper converged solutions and analytics.
As a Product Marketing Manager for HPE Storage, you’ll work on a named product across HPE Nimble Storage (+ dHCI), HPE Primera, HPE SimpliVity, and HPE Cloud Volumes. You’ll have broad exposure and contribute across all elements of product marketing from go-to-market, content messaging and positioning, digital campaigns, and sales enablement. You'll see the world from our customers' eyes and build the narrative and content that connects with customers to drive awareness and interest. You should have a passion for technology - and the ability to translate complex technology into consumable benefits and outcomes.
If you have a track record in and a passion for Product Marketing and want to be part of a business that is growing—with great opportunities, and are ready for your next role, then please apply today.
How you’ll make your mark:
· Messaging and Positioning: Create differentiated messaging that drives demand
· Own the Buyer's Journey: Build impactful content that communicates our unique value propositions
· Sales Enablement: Show our global sales force and channel partners how to communicate the value
· Product Launches: Be the key orchestrator of announcements, driving the agenda and message to ensure success and market value
· Public Speaking: Represent the company in strategic events and executive briefings
· Customer References: Engage with customers to develop success stories and case studies
· BA or BS in Marketing or related field
· 3+ years marketing experience including product marketing, product management, or solutions marketing.
· Knowledge of analytics, cloud, or data center infrastructure preferred
· Thinks strategically and executes on marketing strategies.
· Excellent written/oral communications, including presentation skills.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
· Excellent negotiating skills.
· Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
· Strong influencing and consensus-building skills.
· Conflict resolution skills.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.