Storage Development Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. HPE brings together a portfolio that spans software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
Develop workload aware storage products by harnessing the power of AI/ML.
· Implement optimal code for products on and off the storage arrays that involve leveraging AI/ML algorithms.
· Keep up to the technology trends in Storage and propose ideas/enhance products
· Build prototypes/POCs for the proposed solutions while exploring newer technologies
· Be a good team player, support team/section/lab goals
Required Skill Set/Experience:
· Must – 3+ years of IT industry experience, with a BE/ME in Computer Science/Electronics or equivalent
· Must – Full stack development experience – well versed with at least few of these technologies – Big data analytics, MapR, Apache Spark, PySpark, Scala, Hadoop.
· Must - AI/ML awareness and ability to integrate these algorithms in the tech stack
· Preferred- Storage domain experience, programming languages Golang, Python
· Preferred - experience working with Array Management solutions or Data Mobility solutions or Cloud integration products or similar ones from IBM/EMC/NetApp etc., is highly desirable
· Must - Well versed with Agile development practices
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.