Product Data Management
Provides support and/or lead teams through the Engineering development process and implementation of company’s products. Projects are typically shorter-term, less complex and more contained with a defined time frame. Programs are typically longer-term, multi-functional, multi-project with complex requirements and effort. Manage activities, resource capability, schedules, budgets, and ensure cross company communications to facilitate product completion on schedule within budget. Work with engineering management to identify and improve process and program efficiencies. Work can involve external parties such as standards bodies, partners, etc.
· Coordinates multiple projects within a large scale program involving one or more functions driving the engineering development and implementation process for products or service offerings.
· Develops portions of support requirements for assigned project, including budgets, and resource allocation plans, in accordance with provided plan and specifications.
· Coordinates the activities of associated project teams; tracks progress against established plans, reports results, and makes recommendations for alterations or updates to program manager.
· Develops program communications, including creation of status reports and summaries, tracking escalations and resolutions of issues, coordinating stakeholder meetings and updates, and updating project and program plans.
· Leads resources across multiple projects.
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
· Typically 3-5 years experience
· 3 plus years technical experience in SAP fusion, S4, SAP BRIM and proven experience in Master Data Entry & Management on day to day basis.
· List Preferred Qualifications : Strong in data management techniques & Project Management Skills.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Using project planning tools and software packages to create, manage, and track project results.
· Ability to apply analytical and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of organization and company product and service offering development process.
· Knowledge of project and program methodology, resource allocation plans, budgets, and requirements.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
· Ability to effectively communicate manufacturing plans, proposals, and results, and negotiate options.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.