Product Costing Analyst
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Partners with the businesses to ensure that the capital strategies are operationally supported and strategically focused to secure the greatest return on investment for the global company. Gathers financial data and performs financial analyses and reporting (e.g., profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flow, pricing, etc.) to influence decisions within the business and to drive cross-business initiatives (e.g., Mergers & Acquisitions). Drives the forecasting process (weekly, monthly, and long term) by analyzing trends within the businesses and ensuring alignment with business- and corporate-wide objectives. Communicates and drives adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and the organization's financial goals and policies. Has the fiduciary responsibility to represent financial results correctly both internally and externally. Ensures strong business controls.
· Establish WW ESC for sustaining products.
· Establish WW ESC for new product introductions.
· Ensure products costs are an accurate representation of HPE costs.
· Ensure products are set-up for costing in all appropriate geographies.
· Input burden rates for period expenses, logistics expenses, warranty and royalty.
· Support regular and ad-hoc reporting and analytic requirements.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree with a focus in business or economics recommended or equivalent experience.
· Typically 0+ years of experience as a financial analyst.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Basic understanding of accounting processes.
· Basic analytical skills.
· Good business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
· Good communication skills.
· Good teamwork skills.
· Independently motivated.
· Manage large volume of data using costing tools, MS Excel and MS Access.
· Process- and detail-oriented.
· are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
· are a professional with experience and technical knowledge (SAP, Enterprise OSs)
· have an understanding, at a detailed level, of all architectural dependencies of technologies in IT environments
· are able to display a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
· are able to complete solution implementation independently, as well as manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements
...then, apply now!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
Want to know more about HPE? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.