Principal Systems / Qualification Engineer
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or equivalent.
· Typically 6-10 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Extensive experience with Storage architecture, solutions and Operating systems
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Evaluating forms and processes for systems testing and methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing scripts and tools.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals and negotiate options at senior management levels.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.