PreSales Solution Architect (Commercial HPC and AI Sales)
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
We’re looking for a PreSales Solution Architect (Commercial HPC and AI Sales).
Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet a customer’s business needs. Creates and maintains effective customer relationships to secure customer satisfaction. Provides the deepest level of product- and technology-specific expertise available to customers from anyone in the sales organization in deal pursuit situations. Aligned to specific products or product-lines.
· Participates in deep-dive discussions to effectively leverages an assigned product set and translate the technical view into the implementation view when proposing solutions. Identifies acceptable technical solution trade-offs, risks, and suggests possible remediation.
· Maintains excellent communication with customer at the C-level and delivers workshops to deepen understanding of the proposed technical solution and its financial impact.
· Orchestrates the design of complex proposals to deliver exceptional value to customers by actively promoting company strategic initiatives.
· Engages the full portfolio of partners to extend reach, enhance knowledge, leverage resources, relationships, and technical solutions, to accomplish goals. Partner together to identify gaps and address needs to accelerate channel business.
· Sets direction and delivers guidance to improve processes and establish policies that enhance business strategies.
· Monitors the changing competitive landscape and effectively counters competitor value propositions. Increases the company share of wallet through competitive takeout, demonstrating technical superiority, and leveraging other company services for better TCO/ROI.
· Works to build reputation and personal 'brand' inside the company and externally by assisting peers through blogs, white papers, participating in conferences, and by effectively utilizing social media.
Education and Experience -
· 8–12 years of experience in technology industry with focus on technical consulting in HPC or AI (High Performance Computing or Artificial Intelligence).
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills -
· Demonstrates mastery of technical skills in assigned area of specialization.
· In-depth knowledge of the company offerings, strategic initiatives, current trends, emerging technologies and competitor products and strategies within area of responsibility.
· Mastery in executive written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate in English and local languages.
· Demonstrates outstanding consultative selling techniques, including active listening, framing, white boarding, storytelling etc.
· Knowledge of company business, technical tools, and standard CRM systems and tools.
· Adept at using social media, blogging, and related information sharing technologies
· Expert knowledge of partner´s and non-standard partner´s offerings and how/when to leverage them for deals within area of specialization.
· Has successfully completed knowledge-based as well as one or more experienced-based industry certifications.
· Excellent project management skills or experience with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including appropriate due diligence.
· Deep business and financial acumen and the ability to engage customers in strategic financial conversations.
· Experience participating in solution configurations and the creation of PoCs to meet customer requirements.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.