Portal Developer -Liferay
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
HPE Pointnext is the innovative IT services organization—part of Hewlett Packard Enterprise—built to make Hybrid IT simple and power the Intelligent Edge. As an agile technology partner, we help our customers modernize their legacy infrastructure with the flexibility of the cloud, and maximize the value of their connected devices. We make their mission our mission: To drive rapid transformation across an enterprise on a customer’s terms.
· Java Programmer with 3-5 years of experience and preferably on LifeRay Platform
· Project hands-on experience on HTML/CSS/Java Script/angular JS
· 3-5 years of programming experience of Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, spring boot. Eclipse, maven
· 3 years hands on experience in application server JBoss or tomcat
· Database programming knowledge
· Write java code for Customization and integration with other systems
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency, required for mission-critical systems
· Delivering high availability and performance
· Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
· Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
· Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
· Managing Java and Java EE application development
· Ensuring designs comply with specifications
· Preparing and producing releases of software components
· Transforming requirements into stipulations
· Support continuous improvement
· Investigating alternatives and technologies
· Presenting for architectural review
· To take part in software and architectural development activities.
Tools understanding and Proficiency:
· Tools: Eclipse, Maven and equivalent for development in java platform, Code repository tool like SVN
· Methodology and Framework: Agile and Waterfall
Education and Experience:
BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA
Overall 5 years of industry experience with 3 years of relevant experience.
Technical certification achieved over the last 2 years only.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partner. Innovate. Act.
We live by three core values that drive our business.
Simplified, we are good partners, great innovators and we make things happen.
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.