Pointnext Presales Graduate
Presales (Pursuit) - Graduate Program
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world. Joining HPE in an early career role is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated, proactive individual to grow with us and help us drive our continued success globally. We are one of the largest technology companies in the world, operating in over 150 countries and market leading in several industries. We believe in partnership, innovation and taking action – our culture is what defines us as a company: how we act, how we treat others, and how we conduct business. In addition to working alongside great colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We even have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
Sound like you? Then we have the right opportunity—we are now running our Sales Graduate Program in Riyadh. During the program you will receive exceptional training in sales and IT and you will learn from various different business areas in a multinational corporation. Our graduate program gives you the opportunity to live and work in an international environment, with diverse colleagues with a range of experience to learn from and we’ll train you to become a future key performer in our sales organization. Peaked your interest? Apply today for this role!
How you’ll make your mark:
• You will be given an assigned sales territory to grow and build your relationships, working with other businesses to advise on multi-products, services and integrated solutions across our varied portfolio of products and services
• You'll review account activities to uncover new business or up-selling opportunities.
• You'll be given account responsibility with quotas, which will help you to learn about account management, consultative selling, cold calling, and customer relations working in a multinational IT-company.
• By building your own understanding of your clients' industries, identify emerging market trends and opportunities, leading new market campaigns and executing campaign follow-up.
• You can work closely with external partners to improve win rates on selective deals.
• You will be mentored by at least one senior member of the presales team and will be working with skilled sales professionals
• You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT, Information Systems or equivalent - within 1 year of graduation which may also include relevant work experience.
• You have experience or a proven interest in technical sales through extracurricular activities, jobs or internships and a passion for technology.
• You have project management skills and are able to direct or coordinate selling activities on complex sales and with both direct and global engagements.
• You are proactive and can uncover new business and take ownership for new opportunities
• You have strong presentation and communication skills and feel comfortable building relationships at all levels and having solution focused discussions.
A background in Networking & Security is an advantage.
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.