Partner Sales Representative
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
We are currently hiring for our APAC Graduate Program and are seeking graduates who are interested in the business of IT, and are keen on make an impact in the world through technology. Our APAC Graduate Program aims to provide you with the opportunity to explore specific areas of interest in IT by exposing you to different facets of it. If successful in your application you would begin with:
· Two 6-months cycles in different areas of specialization before landing a confirmed placement in the 2nd year of the program.
· During the program you would be mentored and provided with essential skills training to accelerate your learning.
· You would also be driving a key business improvement project from end to end.
In a typical day as a Partner Sales Representative, you would:
· Serve as a trusted adviser to the Partner and develop a mutually beneficial relationship in alignment with HPE business priorities.
· Drive end-to-end revenue, HPE profitability, and pipeline through joint business plans and data-driven sales efforts.
· Articulate both HPE global and local business strategies to effectively “sell with”, “sell to”, and “sell through” the Partner, creating a scalable selling ecosystem.
· Develop knowledge of Partner priorities, industry trends, IT landscape, IT investment strategy, HPE priorities, and HPE Technology to differentiate HPE from competitors.
· Coordinate and execute HPE activities with the Partner, leveraging HPE specialists when needed.
· Align field sales to drive increased value to HPE for pipeline and revenue/profit growth while leveraging the collective strength of the partner ecosystem.
· Lead HPE strategy, programs, and systems with and on behalf of the Partner to assure accelerated financial outcomes and build partner loyalty to HPE. This job focuses on selling to customers through the Partner as an extension of HPE's salesforce, typically through work that occurs outside HPE offices.
If you are
· A holder of a University or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
· A graduate in the last 12 months from time of application
· Good in English verbal and written communication
· Aware of current technology and innovation trends
· Knowledgeable in basic business and financial fundamentals
Then apply now!
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
· An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it? Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.