Partnership and channel is in our DNA and we are expanding!
To grow in a relation, focus is key. We are therefore investing in a partner sales for a few selected gold and silver partners with high growth potential in Sweden.
As partner sales you will serve as primary contact to the partner and develops a mutually beneficial relationship in alignment with HPE business priorities.
You will drive end-to-end revenue, HPE profitability, and pipeline through joint business plans and data-driven sales efforts in Sweden with a Nordic consolidation role as the partner is active in multiple countries.
Articulates both HPE global and local business strategies to effectively “sell with”, “sell to”, and “sell through” the partner, creating a scalable selling ecosystem.
Develops knowledge of partner priorities, industry trends, IT landscape, IT investment strategy, HPE priorities, and HPE Technology to differentiate HPE from competitors.
Coordinates and executes HPE activities with the partner, leveraging HPE specialists and inside sales when needed.
Aligns HPE & partner field sales to drive increased value to HPE for pipeline and revenue/profit growth while leveraging the collective strength of the partner ecosystem.
Leads HPE strategy, programs, and systems with and on behalf of the partner to assure accelerated financial outcomes and build partner loyalty to HPE.
Education and Experience
· University or Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
· Typically 4-8+ years of selling experience at end-user account or partner level.
· Experience selling to partners in a complex environment.
Knowledge and skills
· Technology Acumen: Thorough awareness of current technology trends and related HPE strategy and ability to articulate same to partner.
· Sales Acumen: Able to influence the partner to take actions that create increased value to HPE. Effectively exercises selling skills such as identifying potential opportunities, utilizing appropriate sales platforms and resources, and formulating and proposing solutions with the goal of expanding HPE's business. Acts with a sense of urgency to build strong customer relationships and drive solutions for the partner.
· Account Management: Thorough understanding of business and financial fundamentals to develop strategic plans with the partner that are aligned to customer, partner and HPE strategies, creating increased business opportunities and value for HPE.
· Portfolio Knowledge: Thorough understanding of HPE products and how they can deliver value to customers in contrast to HPE's competitors. Ability to select the best product for the customer's needs, maximizing value for both the customer and HPE. Trend-setter for new HPE products and initiatives, focusing on driving sales of newer, high-margin products and solutions to the customer.
· Partner Industry Acumen: Thorough understanding of partner industry, trends, competitors, and the channel. Considered a subject matter expert for the partner industry.
· Partnering Acumen: Builds understanding of and relationships with partner and internal community among all types and levels of the business, integrating sales engagement efforts. Thorough understanding of the partner's critical success factors and needs.
· Negotiation and Conflict Management: Ability to achieve agreement within business contexts, and resolve issues so that every party is satisfied.
· Financial Acumen: Thorough understanding of financial accounting concepts such as income statements, balance sheets, revenue projections, etc. to assess customer financial health, identify potential risks, and position value propositions of HPE solutions.
· Sales Forecasting: Ability to look forward and anticipate partner needs, proactively forecasting sales quota and effectively bridging sales gaps.
· Communication: Professional, clear, and effective verbal and written communication.
· Time Management: Ability to prioritize and effectively meet deadlines.
· Creativity and Entrepreneurship: Ability to innovate, think beyond proscribed solutions, and take proactive steps to advance HPE sales efforts.
· Responsible for a few growing and important HPE GOLD & SILVER partners in Sweden.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.