Partner Development Account Representative (f/m/d) Financial Services
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
The HPE Financial Services (HPEFS) Partner Development Account Representative is accountable to develop and grow our business within one or two Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) and Hewlett Packard Inc. (HPI) Platinum partners with significant addressable markets for HPEFS. In order to achieve this a very close collaboration with the HPE and HPI channel sales teams is required as well as with the HPEFS EMEA and worldwide teams.
HPE Financial Services bridges technology- and finance solutions in order to support the business goals of our customers. Our IT-finance and investment solutions help our customers to accelerate their digital transformation with a broad set of consume IT solutions that focus on business outcome while minimizing business risks. Here we are leading the consume-IT market and this market trend is also giving us a significant growth potential to develop our business. Our business is focused on HPE, Hewlett Packard Inc. and also 3rd party IT equipment. Our key driver to grow our business in Germany is the channel. Therefore we will expand our channel sales team to focus on the highest levels of HPE/HPI partners.
The HPEFS Partner Development Account Representative serves as the overall sales lead for one or two, Platinum partners in Germany; understands the partner’s key business challenges, growth initiatives and go to market strategy and is focused on driving value for the partner, while maximizing sales and margin for the HPEFS.
· Serves as the expert to the partner for extremely complex information/solutions regarding finance structures/solutions and asset management.
· Promotes company offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions; May be brought by partner to sell company brand to end-customers.
· Identifies partner/customer requirements, matches with HPEFS capabilities and builds high quality and compelling solutions.
· Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth.
· Achieves assigned quota for HPEFS.
· Creates, fills-in and manages HPEFS funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
· Pipeline management.
· Relationship management: Significant percentage of time spent directly with the partner; interfaces with all levels, focus in on management level including C-level.
· Maintains high-level of partner loyalty and builds trust and integrity.
· Actively engages HPEFS resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long- term business opportunities.
· Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making company investments in the partner.
· Responsible for achieving/managing quarterly, half yearly, annual quota and/or margin.
· End to end HPEFS opportunity management.
Education and Experience Required:
· University or Bachelor’s degree.
· Typically 4 - 6 years of selling experience at end- user account or partner level.
· Experience selling to partners in a complex environment.
· Financial services industry experience required.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Has good leadership skills and cross functional expertise.
· Is considered an expert in knowledge about IT investment/Finance solutions as well as competitor’s offerings. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
· Broad understanding of the partners/customer's needs; applies standard as well as creative solutions to meet those needs; particularly considering the specific requirements and drivers.
· Effectively sells HPEFS offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and company processes; and promoting company programs and offerings.
· Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and HPEFS's share.
· Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
· Ability to motivate partner’s sales force.
· Coordinates and directs efforts across HPE/HPI sales teams and across business groups.Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/other sales teams members.
· Ability to coordinate multiple internal and partner’s stakeholder on multiple levels to drive pipeline and sales.
· Hi level customer management relationship building, working at management and executive level in lines of business.
· Advanced sales negotiation, and deal closing skills.
· Expertise in managing end- to-end sales processes.
· Ability to prioritize and drive strategic sales activity.
Part-time work or job-sharing is also applicable to this position.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.