Partner Care Agent
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading Technology Company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
We’re solving the world’s most complex challenges, and our people are at the forefront of progress. In a Sales role at HPE, you’ll play a part in building the future – one big idea at a time. You’ll be selling HPE products, services, software, or solutions to customers, both directly and indirectly. Working at HPE, you’ll have the resources to develop your talent and creativity. Are you ready to unleash your potential?
Global Sales Operations for Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an exciting and dynamic organization responsible for driving the operation in support of our Customers, Partners and Sales force as well as leading and defining the improvements to experiences to enable growth for HPE.
Develops, implements and utilizes processes and tools to enable the sales life-cycle (pricing, orders, invoicing, opportunity assessment, field inventory management and other sales pipeline analytics and forecasting solutions). Reports and analyzes order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, sales productivity and goal attainment. Maintains and enhances sales force automation systems, product/service costing models, and margin management tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses.
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
· Supports sales processing activities and process improvement for an assigned area, account or process
· Demonstrates capability and understanding of requirements in all areas of sales processing
· develops client interaction and negotiation skills
· Reviews process evaluation results to perform analysis, identify issues and opportunities and provide data to resolve client claims or inquiries
· Communicates analysis results to internal stakeholders
· implements specified changes to processes or tool to improve performance and increase customer satisfaction
Education and Experience Required:
· Bachelor's degree in Business Management or equivalent
· Typically 2-4 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
· Experience implementing policies, processes, and analytics methods to support client sales processing
· Ability to apply analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of business and sales processing tools, systems and practices
· Familiarity with reviewing and interpreting client agreements
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· mastery in English and local language.
· Ability to effectively communicate sales processing plans, proposals, and results and negotiate options
· A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
· Diverse and dynamic work environment
· Work-life balance and support for career development
An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.