Operations Process Technician
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Would you like to be part of a company that is transforming how our customers live and work? Part of a company that has record employee engagement and a company that is committed to social and environmental sustainability? Want to be part of something great, sound like you?
Then we have the right opportunity— our HPEFS Lifecycle Services Delivery Operation, located in Erskine Scotland, is at the heart of HPE’s market-leading Circular Economy strategy. We have over 20 years’ experience in the sustainable management of IT assets. Our facility is designed to refurbish and remarket preowned assets where possible or ethically recycle if no longer usable. The variety of assets is staggering, from 20-year-old legacy to leading edge platforms. The successful candidate will form part of a compact, agile and adaptive engineering team working within the operation. The diversity of the role requires an experienced, creative and self-motivated individual who would enjoy the daily challenge of a fluid environment.
How you’ll make your mark :
· You will provide technical support
· You can take the lead on managing customer and internal escalation support
· You will execute critical processes and ensure compliance to established standards
· You will facilitate the success of other parts of the business through joint problem solving, knowledge sharing and proactive activities
· You will maintain master product data
· You will provide business in-sights reporting
What are your responsibilities?
· Performs varied and general tasks that are required to ensure that the operation runs unimpaired
· Follows detailed documentation and instructions to execute a variety of process-orientated tasks
· Provides escalation support, working to ensure operational goals are met
· Identifies simple to complex areas for improvement; defining, documenting and where appropriate implementing those opportunities
· Participation in the definition, documentation and introduction of strong processes, controls and quality systems in response to new and emerging opportunities
· Monitors and responds to requests for information relating to area of responsibility
· Executes audits to ensure operational compliance
· Produces excel based reports to track key metrics
· Executes key processes that require higher-level resourcing
· Collaborates and communicates with management and internal partner regarding process and standards compliance, recording and reporting issues, and recommendations for problem resolution
· Mentors lower-level employees
· You must have previous experience working in a similar role within a service or manufacturing environment
· You should be able to demonstrate a broad knowledge of corporate policies, products/service portfolio and possess in-depth knowledge of administration or technical practices in relevant areas
· It would be advantageous to have experience in Business ERP systems such as SAP or Dynamics AX
· You will have competency in Microsoft Word and Excel
· You are an excellent written and verbal communicator with strong teamwork skills
· You should have a proven record of out-of-hours business support and commitment
· You have an excellent customer focused mindset and are a problem solver
· A proven record of out-of-hours business support and commitment
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers .
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.