Marketing Internship (July 2021)
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
• Creation and publishing of online newsletters and blogs to promote our products to the sales teams and end users.
• Researching competitive data.
• Managing the product roadmap process.
• Providing reports on sales, usage models and competitive pricing.
• Assisting Product Managers with one-off projects such as customer surveys.
• Assisting in updating and maintaining the information on HPE’s web pages.
We are a dynamic and dedicated team who are focused on customer value, quality and efficiency. Among our objectives are:
• To define and prioritize customer requirements to create a winning roadmap for HPE data protection products and features.
• To work with R&D during development to bring optimum products and features to market.
• To communicate the core customer value of the products and features to the marketing communication and sales teams to allow them to successfully promote and sell.
Skill set required
• Ability to organise and prioritise tasks.
• Good know-how of MS Office, in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Attention to detail.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to develop strong relationships with team.
• Self-motivated: actively searching out opportunities to add value.
• Drive to achieve: ownership of activities.
• Resourceful: taking initiative to solve problems
All candidates must be enrolled in Universities; typically in their 3rd year of studies. Candidates must have achieved or to be on track for 2.1 or above. Candidates would be required to start their placement in summer 2021 and stay in the role for 13 months.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and Ireland.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at https://careers.hpe.com .
You can also find us on:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an equal opportunity employer with various employee resource groups including International Women’s Network & Women in Security. These groups also have regular external guest speakers open to all employees. HPE also provides employees volunteering hours as an opportunity to give back to the community.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.