LATAM Server Support Analyst
Hewlett Packard Enterprise advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
We are looking for the next great Global Remote Services Technical Solutions Consultant for Latin America region.
HPE Servers support offers a comprehensive open and standards-based portfolio designed to address a broad range of customer segments, from small & medium businesses, to the largest enterprises with advanced requirements for leading branch and data center solutions.
The Customer Solution Center (CSC) is made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, presales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems with the following key responsibilities but not limited to:
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) via phone and email from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission- critical).
- Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Ability to articulate clearly, recommend and explain resolutions /clients.
- Partners actively with Level two engineers.
- Possibility to work from home strategy.
Education and Experience Required
- 6+ months of experience providing technical support to Enterprise Customers and/or Service Providers.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering is a plus.
- IT, ASE, ATP, CompTIA Servers+ certifications is a plus.
Other Desired Knowledge and Experience
IT & Servers knowledge -- ideally 3+ years' experience with the configuration, implementation and problem diagnosis.
Ideal experience would include several of the following technologies: NAS, SAN, RAID, Window server, Linux, storage, WMWare.
Join us and make your mark!
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.