Junior Sales Compensation Analyst
In Hewlett Packard Enterprise we help customers use technology to reduce the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, these new ideas and the business opportunities created in making these ideas a reality, transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both.
Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
We are currently seeking for candidates to Sales Compensation department based in our Wroclaw, Dominikanski office. This is not only a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience but also a chance to work in international environment.
· Provide comprehensive compensation through management of a number of applications and processes
· Collect, compile, analyze and report employee incentive sales data
· Support resolving customer's issues and report ongoing issues
· Produce validation reports on a daily basis and ad-hoc reports
· Ensuring timely and accurate accomplishment of tasks according to Customer’s standards
· Cooperate with other parties involved in sales compensation process
· Ensure process documentation is kept up to date, maintain updates if needed
· Bachelor's Degree or higher university degree ideally in Business Administration/Finance/Math/IT or equivalent work experience will be an advantage
Qualifications Required :
· Fluent English (verbal and written)
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (mainly Excel spreadsheet)
· Problem solving and analytical skills, detail oriented
· Good planning skills and ability to prioritize tasks
· Demonstrated teamwork and strong sense of responsibility
· Pro-active approach
· Strong customer service focus
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
We offer an attractive working environment where you can meet many new, inspiring people from all across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun as well as to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles. Below you will find information about what we have to offer :
· Competitive job in an innovate business
· Opportunity to develop your talents
· Attractive and friendly working environment
· Free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
· Modern offices in the city center
· Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.