JIRA and Confluence Admin
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together curious minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT solutions to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Our mission is to empower our customers with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
We are looking for a JIRA and Confluence Admin to join our Engineering Organization here at HPE Nimble Storage. This is a perfect position for someone who is an expert in JIRA and Confluence and deliver the best customer experience.
About HPE Nimble Storage:
HPE Nimble Storage Predictive Flash Platform delivers Data Velocity by closing the app-data gap. Experience absolute performance, non-stop availability, and cloud-like agility through predictive analytics and a unified flash fabric. Over 8,000 customers have deployed the Predictive Flash Platform as the foundation for on-premise private clouds, SaaS and managed services.
The purpose of your job:
As a JIRA/Confluence admin you will be responsible for the day to day management and maintenance of a production Jira instance of ~3000 users. Atlassian administrators are expected to have a strong sense of ownership, be extremely reliable and have an excellent level of systems and technical knowledge backed up by hands on experience. We run a very large Jira/Confluence platform and are looking for a skilled administrator to join our team who would own performance, scalability and operational excellence on our platform.
· Lead and manage Atlassian tools – JIRA and Confluence
· Ensure services are designed with 24/7 availability and operational readiness
· Build and maintain highly effective workflows
· Implement proactive monitoring, alerting, trend analysis and self-healing systems
· Measure and continuously improve the reliability of the systems
· Work with Engineering leadership to build shared services that meet the requirements and need of the engineering teams
· Integrate JIRA workflows with internal tools and automation
Knowledge and Skills:
· 5+ years of JIRA/Confluence admin experience
· Install, configure, test and manage plug-ins
· Strong sense of ownership, customer service, and integrity demonstrated through clear communication and positive action
· Managed 24x7 Production Services environments in a SaaS/IaaS platform
· Knowledge of tools like Github, Jenkins, AWS, Kubernetes is desirable
What we can offer you:
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.